From: Richard Kuo <rkuo <at> codeaurora.org>
Subject: [patch v2 00/35] Hexagon: Add support for Qualcomm Hexagon architecture
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel
Date: Tuesday 30th August 2011 19:07:29 UTC (over 5 years ago)
This is the second version of the patchset to the Linux kernel to support
the Qualcomm Hexagon architecture.  These patches have been organized like
the last time, in a somewhat logically grouped fashion.

A summary of changes from the last patchset:

* use Kbuild method for strictly asm-generic headers
* clean up dma sync and implement clean/invalidate
* bitops fl*/ff* cleanup
* added inline assembly version of atomic_add_unless
* removed deprecated syscalls/defines
* call __vmyield for cpu_relax and fix cpu_idle
* clean up thread_info; use arch allocator to allow kernel stack sizes
  smaller than page size
* implement read_timer_counter
* changed checksum to pull non-asm functions from generic code
* delete module functions which already have generic equivalents
* cleaned up IO routines
* reduced comet_defconfig
* remove ugly platform code

These patches are available on Code Aurora as well as git:

https://www.codeaurora.org/patches/quic/hlk/hexagon-linux-20110830.tar.gz

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rkuo/linux-hexagon.git
hexagon

Thanks to everyone for their comments/feedback!  If I missed anything
or there's something else that needs cleanup, please let me know.

-Richard Kuo