From: Mathieu Desnoyers <mathieu.desnoyers <at> efficios.com>
Subject: [RELEASE] LTTng 0.241 and lttng-modules 0.19.4 for Linux 2.6.37
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel
Date: Thursday 6th January 2011 22:01:30 UTC (over 5 years ago)
LTTng, the Linux Trace Toolkit Next Generation, is a project that aims at
producing a highly efficient full system tracing solution.  It is composed
of
several components to allow tracing of the kernel, of userspace, trace
viewing
and analysis and trace streaming.  LTTng is open source software. It is
being
actively developed with the community.

Changelog:
- LTTng 0.241 has been rebased on Linux kernel 2.6.37.
- lttng-modules 0.19.4 network probe has been adapted to the name change of
the
  0.241 lttng tracepoint (caused by a clash with the tracepoints added by
  mainline). We should eventually sort out which tracepoints should stay
and
  which should be removed, but given that the distributed traces
synchronization
  algorithm depends on network events in LTTV, I prefer to leave the
merging of
  these tracepoints to someone who has time testing the implication of
these
  changes on the LTTV trace synchronization algorithm.

Project website: http://lttng.org
Download link: http://lttng.org/content/download
(please refer to the LTTng Manual for installation instructions)

--
Mathieu Desnoyers
EfficiOS Inc.

CD: 3ms