From: Solomon Peachy <pizza-pCgMCH4qpMRg9hUCZPvPmw <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: RFCv5: ST-E CW1200 WLAN driver
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel.wireless.general
Date: Thursday 21st March 2013 22:39:34 UTC (over 4 years ago)
It's been a little while, but here is the fifth patch series.  Changes
from the last posting:

 * Stripped out compatibility code for older kernels
 * IBSS appears to work now!
 * Major rework of join logic
 * Improved 802.11g (ERP) coexistence
 * Many, many checkpatch-suggested cleanups
 * Respect RX Seqnum when setting TKIP & CCMP group keys
 * Fix OOPS when hot-unplugging a non-idle device
 * Eliminate callback structure
 * Simplify beacon filter configuration
 * Initial detection logic for CW1160/1260 chips
 * Greatly simplify bss loss detection logic
 * Moved Sagrad SDIO support into new module
 * Disable beacon filter only after association

There are still a pile of checkpatch warnings left (perhaps a quarter
from the last submission), but most of them relate to 80-character lines
and lingering camelcase in vendor definitions.  I can keep cleaning
these up, but my main priority has been feature/stability fixes.

On that front, IBSS now functions properly, and joining and roaming is
now far more stable.

The other major change I made was to split the hardwired support for the
Sagrad SG901-1091/1098 modules (in their SDIO-mounted EVK form) into
their own loadable module, which implements the
cw1200_get_platform_data() call that would otherwise need to be
implemented in the platform's board support files.

I'm satisfied with this driver from a functional standpoint (it handles
everything I'm able throw at it) so I'd really like to kick this thing
upstairs into wireless-next, assuming it passes muster.

As always, feedback is welcome.