From: Ingo Molnar <mingo <at> kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [ 00/19] 3.10.1-stable review
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel.stable
Date: Friday 12th July 2013 16:17:08 UTC (over 4 years ago)

wrote:

> > I tend to hold things off after -rc4 because you scare me more than
Greg
> > does ;-)
>
> Have you guys *seen* Greg? The guy is a freakish giant. He *should*
> scare you. He might squish you without ever even noticing.

Greg might be a giant and he might squish people without ever even
noticing, but that's just a grave, deadly physical threat no real kernel
hacker ever feels threatened by. (Not much can hurt us deep in our dark
basements after all, except maybe earthquakes, gamma ray eruptions and Mom
trying to clean up around the computers.)

So Greg, if you want it all to change, create some _real_ threat: be frank
with contributors and sometimes swear a bit. That will cut your mailqueue
in half, promise!

Thanks,

	Ingo

CD: 4ms