From: dturvene <dturvene <at> dahetral.com>
Subject: +1 for Cernekee Input: ALPS patchset
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel.input
Date: Monday 11th February 2013 18:05:29 UTC (over 4 years ago)
I have rebased my psmouse touchpad efforts to use the Cernekee 14-part
patchset labelled with a prefix of "Input: ALPS".  Along with
stabilizing a popular variant of the ALPS touchpad, the patchset
cleans-up/refactors the code and makes it more flexible. In addition it
makes the code portable across kernel 3.2 to 3.7 releases, which the
current psmouse does not do.  I am currently working on, and testing,
the "Dolphin support" he could not test. There appear to be two variants
of the Dolphin signature which need to be reconciled.

Please accept Kevin's patches upstream.

Dave Turvene