From: Adam Berkan <aberkan-hpIqsD4AKlfQT0dZR+AlfA <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Kernel schedule
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel.bcache.devel
Date: Wednesday 1st August 2012 17:09:34 UTC (over 5 years ago)
There are a few patches (regarding closures) that have sparked a lot
of debate and it's not clear if those will be accepted.  If those are
not accepted then some of bcache's thread synchronization will need to
be re-written.  My guess is it will likely take from 1-6 months, but
there's lots of factors here.

Adam