From: Nate Bargmann <n0nb <at> n0nb.us>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: K3 (and K2?) RIT clear in hamlib]
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.hams.hamlib.devel
Date: Friday 27th May 2011 17:59:49 UTC (over 5 years ago)
I will add that Tor's request has merit--a separate API function to
activate/deactivate RIT/XIT rather than automatically do so by setting a
0 Hz value.  The pro side is that setting a 0 Hz value would effectively
clear the RIT/XIT.  The con side is that this constitutes an API change.

Discussion on this is requested.

73, de Nate >>