From: Liu, Song <song.liu-ral2JQCrhuEAvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Request for Yocto Project 1.2 release Beta Program Users & Yocto T-Shirt
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.embedded.yocto.general
Date: Friday 9th March 2012 23:33:13 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hi all,

It's that time again. We are starting the Beta program for Yocto Project
1.2 release. This release focuses on usability of the Yocto Project. HOB2
is the second version of our Human Oriented Builder (GUI based), which will
help developers build customized Linux image in a much more intuitive and
smoother way. Build appliance will help users on Windows to get started
with Yocto Project quickly. There are also many other features such as
multi-lib improvement, error handling improvement, BSP tools, etc.

Please volunteer or send me the names who you think should be a good
candidate for our Beta release users. Anyone who is interested in Yocto
Project and/or has some technical background in embedded Linux area should
be just fine. And this time, we will send our Beta users some Yocto
T-Shirts and I'm sure you will look more attractive in them :)

If you do want to volunteer or have someone in mind, please send me the
names sometime next week. Thank you for your support and we really
appreciate it!

Thanks,
Song

CD: 3ms