From: Hans Verkuil <hverkuil <at> xs4all.nl>
Subject: POLL: for/against dropping support for kernels < 2.6.22
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure
Date: Sunday 22nd February 2009 10:15:01 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hi all,

There are lot's of discussions, but it can be hard sometimes to actually
determine someone's opinion.

So here is a quick poll, please reply either to the list or directly to me
with your yes/no answer and (optional but welcome) a short explanation to
your standpoint. It doesn't matter if you are a user or developer, I'd like

to see your opinion regardless.

Please DO NOT reply to the replies, I'll summarize the results in a week's
time and then we can discuss it further.

Should we drop support for kernels <2.6.22 in our v4l-dvb repository?

_: Yes
_: No

Optional question:

Why: