From: Roland Dreier <roland-DgEjT+Ai2ygdnm+yROfE0A <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: [RFC 0/3] RDMA: Add netlink infrastructure
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.drivers.rdma
Date: Friday 13th May 2011 16:18:42 UTC (over 6 years ago)
From: Roland Dreier

Hi,

Here are the highlights of a patch series adding support for getting
information on active RDMA connections via netlink.  I would really
appreciate it if netlink experts could take a look and make sure we
are doing this the right way and using a suitably extensible
structure.

I'm by no means particularly knowledgeable about netlink, so although
the RDMA side of things looks OK to me, I hope we can get some level
of review of the netlink side of things; the changelog for patch 2/3
tries to explain the messages we're using.

The full series based on 2.6.39-rc7 is also available at:

    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git
netlink

Thanks!
  Roland