From: Luis R. Rodriguez <mcgrof-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: [ANN] Atheros 802.11n USB firmware source code released
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.drivers.otus.devel
Date: Friday 5th June 2009 19:04:55 UTC (over 8 years ago)
I'm pleased to announce we have released the source code to our
Atheros 802.11n USB Otus/ar9170 device under the GPL. You can grab the
source, compile and use it with the upstream ar9170 device driver.
Patches are welcomed. The git tree available for this is at:

http://git.sipsolutions.net/ar9170-fw.git

For more information please visit the home page for this project is on
our Linux wireless wiki:

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/ar9170.fw

The ar9170 device driver home page is at:

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/ar9170

I'd like to thank Johannes Berg and Christian Lamparter for their
incredible contributions to the project both firmware and ar9170
driver so far without which this would not have been possible.

  Luis