From: Lorant Kurthy <lorant <at> real-net.sk>
Subject: Re: FreeBSD portage
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.drivers.madwifi.devel
Date: Friday 23rd December 2005 12:34:20 UTC (over 12 years ago)
Hi!

Have you tried this update? (I have tried this hal with linux and
madwifi-ng, and works fine. Version is 0.9.16.13, so it is newer, then
the one in the madwifi-ng svn. With the 0.9.16.3+wrap+CM9, the ack rssi
is much lower on long distance links (4-10 km), than with 0.9.16.13
(+10), the recieve rssi is the same.)

Lorant