From: max rheiner <max.rheiner <at> hgkz.ch>
Subject: Re: JTAG wigglers, software etc
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.distributions.gumstix.general
Date: Wednesday 13th June 2007 14:31:02 UTC (over 10 years ago)
hi david,
> I was thinking of using the Macraigor USBWiggler, however I note that
> they don't have a 'free' flash programmer application.  Is this JTAG
> device recommended by anyone?  Are there any better ones out there?
> Which is the most versatile for 3rd party tools (eg. mix/match hardware
> and software providers)?

i have an usbWiggler and now it seems to work fine, but i had to add a
pullup resitor(4k7) from
vcc to the reset-line(NRESET) on the verdex-jtag board in order to get
it to work.

I can't tell you how good this works, because i still have to reflash my
gumstix board.
Now i'm just waiting for Craig to upload the verdex-version of
'boot-auto.mac'.

max