From: Slava Pestov <slava <at> factorcode.org>
Subject: netstix question
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.distributions.gumstix.general
Date: Tuesday 16th January 2007 06:46:10 UTC (over 10 years ago)
Hi everybody,

How do I flash the netstix? I have searched the archives and found a
post about this, as well as directions on the wiki, but they all
involve access to the U-Boot boot loader, and I'm not sure how to get
into that just via ethernet.

Or really, I don't need to flash the whole thing, I just want to
install a new kernel and uClibc so that I can use the netstix as an
NFS client. Is it safe to just copy the recompiled files from the
buildroot staging area to my netstix?

Finally, if I really screw things up and cannot boot, what are my
options?

Slava

your