From: Harold Blethen <harold <at> lindavevision.com>
Subject: low vision
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.debian.ports.68k
Date: Saturday 5th March 2011 19:20:25 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hello,

I have macular degeneration and am legally blind.  The challenges of the
Visually Impaired is hard enough to cope with, but high prices of any
products or aid make one problem even more overwhelming.    We have
published a web-site opening an internet store http://www.lindavevision.com.

Please take a look at our web-site http://www. lindavevision.com we have not re-invented
the wheel, but have shopped around to present affordable reading products
and aids to help the visually impaired.  These products and combination
reading devices have helped many to read again.  Should it be a financial
burden for some of your patients to afford our products, we work with
town’s local service clubs to help with the purchase.

Our goal is to promote the spirit of hope to the individual and assist
until breakthrough cures comes along.  Take a look at us, hopefully
together we can help the visually impaired, passing along our information
will let you patients become aware that helpful products are available.
Thank you.

Best regards,

Harold Blethen
lindavevision