From: Thorsten Glaser <tg <at> mirbsd.de>
Subject: Re: [SOLVED] Re: ARAnyM VMs with Debian hanging at 100% CPU usage
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.debian.ports.68k
Date: Saturday 28th July 2012 14:17:33 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Dixi quod…

>Thanks, that fixes the problem. I’ve written an answer adding
>my Tested-by and Cc'd [email protected] as waldi suggested; if someone

<<< 550 5.1.1 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown
in local recipient table

Huh…

Anyway, for convenience:
https://www.freewrt.org/~tg/debs68k/dists/cross/built/Pkgs/linux/linux-image-3.2.0-3+m68k.1-atari_3.2.23-1local2_m68k.deb

Amiga and Macintosh users must do that themselves, sorry ;-)
That kernel is also stock Debian with only the two patches
discussed applied, so no EtherNEC etc. drivers added, so
bare-metal-Atari users will also need to build their own
kernels still, as those drivers are not in mainline…

bye,
//mirabilos
--
[...] if maybe ext3fs wasn't a better pick, or jfs, or maybe reiserfs, oh
but

CD: 20ms