From: Ean Schuessler <ean <at> brainfood.com>
Subject: Re: Proposed MBF - mentions of the word "Ubuntu"
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.debian.devel.project
Date: Friday 8th November 2013 18:13:31 UTC (over 3 years ago)
It is hard to avoid the irony in asserting ownership of the word
"ubuntu". The contrast with its native meaning, "all of us contribute
to the identity of one and other", is striking.

In a philosophical sense, the action approaches satire. Its an
Orwellian joke on Desmond Tutu and Nelson Mandela.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
[email protected]

CD: 3ms