From: Daniel Baumann <daniel <at> debian.org>
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.debian.devel.live
Date: Thursday 28th August 2008 21:11:49 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hi,

this is the last mail to the old mailinglist
[email protected]

Now that debian-live is an official part of the Debian Project, also
it's mailinglist has moved to the common place on lists.debian.org.

So, the new address of the mailinglist is [email protected]

All subscribers of the old mailinglist were automatically re-subscribed
to the new one.

Please adjust your bookmarks and don't use the old list anymore.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, we will not move again in future :)

Regards,
Daniel

Email:          [email protected]