From: Daniel Ellison <daniel <at> syrinx.net>
Subject: Re: Simple default ISO generation fails
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.debian.devel.live
Date: Thursday 9th February 2012 17:50:40 UTC (over 4 years ago)
On 09/02/12 12:21 PM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 02/09/2012 05:24 PM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
>> I'm assuming I would add "x" to the "set -e" command in the "live"
>> hook. But where are
>> the files? Has a newer version of initramfs-tools changed its structure?
>
> /usr/share/initramfs-tools/hooks/

The mystery is solved. I didn't have live-boot installed in my wheezy
development environment because it was an optional step, as I recall.

I've now installed live-boot, added "x" to the "set -e" command in the
initramfs-tools "live" hook and am now building a wheezy ISO.

That is assuming this is what you were suggesting. If not, please feel
free to correct my assumptions.