From: Michael Prokop <mika <at> debian.org>
Subject: Join the #newinjessie game
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.debian.devel.general
Date: Friday 24th April 2015 15:10:38 UTC (over 2 years ago)
Hi,

I'm repeating what I did with the #newinwheezy game for the wheezy
release[1] now for the Debian/jessie release (jey!).

According to UDD we've 4841 new source packages in Debian/jessie[2].
A list of the source packages expanded with maintainer names is
available at well[3].

Plenty of those packages are worth noting and a good way to present
the interesting new packages to our users could be if package
maintainers/teams just write about them.

I just started with
http://michael-prokop.at/blog/2015/04/24/the-newinjessie-game-new-forensic-packages-in-debianjessie/
Maybe some of you join me with the #newinjessie game and
blog/tweet/... about (your) new package(s) as well.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2013/04/msg00870.html
[2] https://people.debian.org/~mika/jessie/new_source_packages_in_jessie.txt
[3] https://people.debian.org/~mika/jessie/new_source_packages_in_jessie_by_maintainer.txt

regards,