From: Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <thep <at> debian.org>
Subject: Thailand MiniDebCamp 2010 in March
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.debian.devel.general
Date: Thursday 21st January 2010 10:15:37 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Dear all,

As a follow-up to Taiwan Mini-DebConf 2009 in Taipei [1], we will be
arranging a mini-DebCamp in Khon Kaen, Thailand, during March 13-19, 2010
[2].

  [1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianTaiwan/MiniDebConf2009
  [2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianThailand/MiniDebCamp2010

The agenda is under discussion. So far, the wish list includes:

 * BSP Marathon for Squeeze
 * Discussing internationalization issues
 * Introducing how to join Debian to local prospectors
 * Debian Edu
 * Debian mirror setup (effective way)
 * How network administrators live together with Debian
 * DebConf in Thailand; yes/no, when, where, planning, etc.
 * Keysigning
 * Discussion of Linux and Debian use in Thailand
 * LinuxTLE/LinuxSIS (Thai local distros) and their relationship to
   Debian/Ubuntu; what can/should we merge
 * Eating/cooking Thai food!

If you like to join, please be invited to add your name and your wished
agenda to the Wiki page [2], and probably join debconf-thailand mailing
list [3] to get updated and discuss.

We are looking forward to welcoming you. Let's come and enjoy working
together, as well as encourage Debian activities in Thailand and in the
nearby countries.

Any suggestions are welcome, as this will be the first Debian event in
Thailand.

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan