From: Nicholas Bamber <nicholas <at> periapt.co.uk>
Subject: Imager
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.debian.devel.fonts
Date: Saturday 3rd March 2012 12:48:01 UTC (over 4 years ago)
We have a package libimager-perl where we have had to remove a few
adobe-related test files as being non-DFSG. See
http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/TONYC/Imager-0.88/adobe.txt
.

However given a comment in the latest version's changelog:

" - note that the generator of the apparently non-DFSG-free postscript
    in MMOne.pfb is a Debian package."

by which he means fontforge. I intend to email to the author and assure
him that this is a purely precautionary measure on our part and that the
functionality of the package is not inhibited.

However since fontforge has been roped into the issue I wonder what you
guys think.

--
Nicholas Bamber | http://www.periapt.co.uk/
PGP key 3BFFE73C from pgp.mit.edu