From: Nicolas Dandrimont <olasd <at> debian.org>
Subject: Debian's Outreach Program For Women 2013
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.debian.devel.announce
Date: Friday 1st November 2013 17:01:36 UTC (over 2 years ago)
Howdy, Developers,

This month marks the start of Debian's first-ever OPW program. This
year, we'll be looking for one OPW intern to work on Debian (much in the
style of GSoC, but not necessarily coding projects, and not necessarily
students) to join us for 6 months.

The application deadline is Nov 11th, 2013. Be sure to encourage anyone
you think would be interested in the program to apply.

OPW details (including how to apply) may be found at
http://wiki.debian.org/OPW

Keep in mind, in order to make this year a success, we're counting on
donations from folks just like you (yes, you!) to help fund the program.
The donation deadline is Nov 14th, 2013. Please encourage folks to
donate by sharing the donation link (http://debian.ch/opw2013).

If you have any questions, or would be interested in mentoring for this
and/or future rounds, please drop us a note at [email protected]

This round's timeline:

Oct 1    application period opens
Nov 10   applicants need to get in touch with at least one project and
         make a contribution to it
Nov 11   application deadline at 7pm UTC
Nov 25   accepted participants announced at 7pm UTC
Dec 10   internship starts
Mar 10   internship ends

Aloha,
  The OPW team