From: Stefano Zacchiroli <leader <at> debian.org>
Subject: Technical Committee appointment
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.debian.devel.announce
Date: Wednesday 24th August 2011 16:02:57 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Dear Developers,
  I've took the chance of the yearly "Meet the Technical Committee"
(tech-ctte) BoF at DebConf11 [1] to discuss with Bdale Garbee, in his
capacity of tech-ctte chairman, the composition of the committee. In
that discussion I've took the liberty to informally suggest a new
appointment, given that the Constitution allow for an 8th member.

Following up with that, and conforming to Constitution ยง6.2.2, the
tech-ctte has now recommended to me a new member, which I'm happy to
appoint:

    I hereby appoint Colin Watson  as member of the
    Debian Technical Committee.

Many thanks to Colin for accepting the appointment and ... good luck :)
Cheers.

[1] http://penta.debconf.org/dc11_schedule/events/702.en.html