From: Joerg Jaspert <joerg <at> ganneff.de>
Subject: New architectures
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.debian.devel.announce
Date: Sunday 5th April 2009 14:23:48 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Hi

we just added two new architectures to the Debian archive. Everybody
please welcome

  kfreebsd-i386 AKA GNU/kFreeBSD i386
  kfreebsd-amd64 AKA GNU/kFreeBSD amd64

Note that this enables porter NMUs for those two. In case you have a
bug with a patch waiting for your package that has to do with one of
them, please either fix it soon or expect a porter NMU to be done soon.

The two new architectures (well, better named OS i think, as they use a
different kernel) are available in unstable and experimental. We do
start out empty, importing only what is needed to get a buildd
running. For this reason you will not be able to directly use it
immediately. Please wait until they catched up, which I expect to happen
soon.

--
bye, Joerg
However, given my track record WRT editorial changes to

CD: 4ms