From: Jason Hsu <jhsu802701 <at> jasonhsu.com>
Subject: Swift Linux 0.1.2 is now available!
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.debian.derivatives
Date: Sunday 21st August 2011 14:48:29 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Swift Linux 0.1.2 (based on antiX Linux M11) is now available at http://www.swiftlinux.org.  There are
two plain vanilla editions (Diet Swift Linux and Regular Swift Linux) and
three special editions (Taylor Swift Linux, Minnesota Swift Linux, and
Chicago Swift Linux).

Swift Linux is lightweight, user-friendly, and fully compatible with the
large Debian software repository.  No other distro can compete with Swift
Linux on all three of these criteria.  If you wish that Puppy Linux had a
large software repository, or if you wish that Linux Mint could be as
lightweight as Puppy Linux, then this is the distro for you.

Swift Linux gives that old computer a new lease on life!  Windows XP
support ends on April 8, 2014. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on a
new computer or slowing down your old computer with a costly and bloated
"upgrade", make the REAL UPGRADE to Swift Linux.

P.S.  Swift Linux NEEDS more developers!  The version control system is
GitHub (https://github.com/swiftlinux),
and the bug/goal tracker is Launchpad.net (https://launchpad.net/swiftlinux).
 I have refactored the source code so that each major function has its own
repository (instead of cramming everything into one repository).  I have
implemented Python scripts for transforming Diet Swift Linux into Regular
Swift Linux and the special editions.  There are even Python scripts that
automatically generate scripts for building Regular Swift Linux and the
special editions.

--
Jason Hsu
Founder and lead developer of Swift Linux (http://www.swiftlinux.org)