From: Francesca Ciceri <madamezou <at> debian.org>
Subject: Re: DC13 sponsoring brochure, sponsorship levels
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.debian.conference.team
Date: Monday 13th August 2012 21:39:23 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hi Luca,

On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 08:57:15PM +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 11:21:03 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> > a) should we add some quotes explaining previous achievements at
> >    DebCamp/DebConf [7] , i.e. the work Francesca started to do before
> >    DebConf12?
>
> Francesca (Cc:ed), do you have any news about that?  Or, a link to where
> I can get some of the quotes you have already collected?

Ooops, sorry for the delay: I totally didn't notice this mail /o\

Sure, the quotes are available here:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/drafts/biggest-debconf-achievement.txt?view=markup

It will be great to put them to some good use!

Cheers,
Francesca

ps: thanks Gaudenz for pinging me on this via IRC! :)
--
"Nostra patria è il mondo intero
e nostra legge è la libertà

CD: 3ms