From: SourceForge.net <noreply <at> sourceforge.net>
Subject: [ ssic-linux-Bugs-1266639 ] Problem booting master node in FC3
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.cluster.ssic.devel
Date: Thursday 12th January 2006 13:18:46 UTC (over 11 years ago)
Bugs item #1266639, was opened at 2005-08-22 15:50
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=405834&aid=1266639&group_id=32541

Please note that this message will contain a full copy of the comment
thread,
not just the latest update.
Category: Installation
Group: v1.9.1

Initial Comment:
Installation goes fine, but when re-booting with the
SSI 1.9.1 enabled kernel the following messages appear:

Uncompressing Linux... Ok, booting the kernel.
kbd_cmd[0]: bpa panic_hook
Instruction(i) BP #0 at 0xc0127720 (panic_hook)
     is enabled globally adjust 1
kbd_cmd[1]: defcmd archkdb "" "First line arch debuggin"
kbd_cmd[7]: defcmd archkdbcpu "" "archkdb with only
tasks on cpus"
kdb_cmd[13]: defcmd archkdbshort "" "archkdb with less
detailed backtrace"
kdb_cmd[19]: defcmd archkdbcommon "" "Comon arch debugging"
audid(1124731088.390:0): initialized
Kernel panic - not syncing: No init found.  Try passing
init= option to kernel.

Entering kdb (current=0xc1bf15b0, pid 2) on processor 0
due to KDB_ENTER()
[0]kdb>

The system is a Dell Dimension 8300, P4 with 1MB RAM.
I've been running FC3 on it with no problems for
several months.  I did a clean install of FC3 before
installing OpenSSi.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)