From: Tom Allebrandi <tom <at> ytram.com>
Subject: Re: problem in parking device. bluez-libs 3.14, bluez-utils-3.14
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.bluez.user
Date: Saturday 25th August 2007 19:26:45 UTC (over 10 years ago)
-----Original Message-----
> the park mode support is always complicated. I would advise you to not
> support it. Especially with non CSR based chips. However you have to run
> hcidump -X -V to see what is really going on.

I would echo Marcel's comments. Use of Park Mode is generally discouraged
and at some point in the future there's a decent chance that Park Mode will
be deprecated.

Because of this, many of the devices that you might try to connect to may
support Park Mode but not enable it. You are much better off making sure
that Sniff Mode is working -- if your application needs to care.

--- tom
tom allebrandi
tom@ytram.com