From: Michael Bechard <gothmagog-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: [LAD] [LAA][ANNOUNCE] New LV2 Soft Synth: The Newtonator v0.5.0
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.audio.devel
Date: Friday 19th August 2011 18:47:25 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Brand new LV2 plugin soft synth here. The Newtonator (v0.5.0) features:

 * LV2-compliant synth plugin
 * Simple, easy-to-use GTK-based GUI
 * 3-note polyphony (err, um, until I can do some serious optimization)
 * "Unique" synthesis algorithm (Tuna Pagan Fellowship)

The Newtonator specializes in making crazy, harsh sounds, so if you're
looking for some sounds to produce the next Yanni album, keep
looking. Please refer to the user manual
(http://newtonator.sourceforge.net/manual/index.html)
for more gory
details.

Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/newtonator/files/newtonator-0.5.0.tar.gz/download

NOTE: This plugin was written against the excellent libraries included in
the lv2-c++-tools package written by Lars Luthman. However, as of v1.0.4,
the GUI library only supports rev. 2 of the LV2 specification, so it may
have problems on newer hosts (though I have done some (very) preliminary
testing against Ardour3 and it seems to work ok). Alpha testing mostly
done against zynjacku and Elven (comes with ll-plugins package) hosts.

This puppy's in beta, so feel free to get in touch with me at the project
forum (https://sourceforge.net/projects/newtonator/forums/forum/1820765)
or submit a bug if needed.

Thanks, and have fun.

Michael Bechard