From: Olivier Guilyardi <list-aJ+pDYw8xIJWk0Htik3J/w <at> public.gmane.org>
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.audio.devel
Date: Monday 17th January 2011 08:33:56 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hi everyone!

I am glad to announce the creation of the andraudio mailing list, dedicated
audio development on Android, at:

This list is meant to be a place to discuss about audio development, in the
context of music and sound applications, but also games and other apps
which use
audio on Android.

Discussions and questions about both Java and native APIs are welcome.

In addition to application-level topics, we are interested in discussing
about
Android audio system internals, for educational purposes, as well as
finding new
ways to work with sound on Android.

So please come and join us if audio development on Android interests you.

--
  Olivier

CD: 3ms