From: John Tait <johngtait <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Images in included files
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Friday 8th April 2011 11:12:26 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hi

I am trying to export html from an Org file "A.org". The Org file is largly
constructed from other Org files "1.org", "2.org", "3.org", etc. via
"#+INCLUDE:". These "1.org", "2.org", "3.org", etc. files have a number of
images included.

However the images aren't included in the export of A.org.

What I think is happening is that the images are being looked for in the
relative path from "A.org", whereas they should be looked at for in the
relative path from the "1.org", "2.org" files. Am I correct, and is there a
workaround (other than using an absolute path)?

Thanks

John

CD: 3ms