From: Charles Sebold <Charles.Sebold <at> lcms.org>
Subject: Bug: EOL needs to be converted to Unix for MobileOrg files [7.5 (release_7.5.147.g9ddc)]
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Thursday 7th April 2011 14:06:35 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Second attempt to send this patch.

I primarily use Org-mode on Windows, and my org files mostly have DOS
line endings.  A while back a patch from me was accepted to convert the
checksum file to Unix EOLs (and Richard updated the iOS app to be
agnostic about it, I think, at the same time), which saved a lot of
syncing because the checksum file never looked right to MobileOrg.

However, the files themselves are irritating because they appear to have
double line feeds when they are viewed on the iOS device, and edits from
MobileOrg never sync because stray ^Ms creep in.

This patch makes all files pushed to MobileOrg into Unix files as far as
line endings go.

It's not a very elegant solution and my feelings won't be hurt if a
better way is proposed.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2011-04-05 on CT-SEBOLDCR-T4C
Package: Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.147.g9ddc)

CD: 3ms