From: =?UTF-8?B?UmFkb3PFgmF3IEdyemFua2E=?= <radoslawg <at> gmail.com>
Subject: remember-other-frame with org-capture?
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Monday 28th March 2011 12:02:08 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hello,
   I was using function "remember-other-frame" on my windows box to
quickly popup emacs with "remember" activated. I also used "defadvice
remember-other-frame" that configured size of popup window.

Now I switched to org-capture as being more powerful in terms of
templates but I cannot find out equivalent of that function.

Can somebody more enlighten in org and emacs show me how to get same
functionality with "org-capture" package? I tried to write this function
myself but all I can do in elisp is "monkey-see-monkey-do" stuff which
did not work in this case.

Thanks,
   Radek.

CD: 3ms