From: Hsiu-Khuern Tang <tangoh <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Wishlist: let org-refile find buffers that have been renamed
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Thursday 23rd December 2010 00:53:07 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hi,

I have a perhaps unusual way of organizing my agenda files like this:

project1/notes.org
project2/notes.org

and I use rename-buffer in each notes.org to make sure I can tell them
apart, e.g.,

- In project1/notes.org, I have (rename-buffer "project1.org")

- In project2/notes.org, I have (rename-buffer "project2.org")

This works fine with commands like C-c b (org-iswitchb), which
displays the renamed buffers ( "project1.org" and "project2.org") in
the minibuffer prompt.  However, C-c w (org-refile) does not find
these targets --- it would be nice if it did!  I think the "problem"
is in the function org-get-refile-targets in org.el, but I'm not good
at hacking elisp.

I am using ido completion (org-completion-use-ido is non-nil).

Thanks!

Hsiu-Khuern.