From: Memnon Anon <gegendosenfleisch <at> googlemail.com>
Subject: Please test this custom agenda command
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Friday 17th December 2010 21:12:21 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hi,

I am on a little bug hunt ;) and hope to figure out what is happening
here over the next days. However, if someone has a minute:

Could someone please try this custom agenda command?

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(("z" "TESTING"
         ((org-agenda-list)))))

What I am seeing is this:

Calling the agenda with `M-x org-agenda-list' produces my daily agenda.
TODO Keywords are colored just fine, i.e. in my case TODO=BrickRed3 and
DONE=Dimmed.

However, using `C-a a z', the custom command set up in the snippet
above, results in DONE=BrickRed3.

thx

Memnon

Org-mode version 7.3 (release_7.4.38.g3324)
GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1) of 2010-11-03 on
potassium, modified by Debian