From: Jean-Marie Gaillourdet <jmg <at> gaillourdet.net>
Subject: re-marking agenda entries
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Friday 17th December 2010 09:07:52 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hi org-ers,

I've got the following question, which I couldn't answer by studying the
manual and the web. How can I mark the same entries again, after I've
performed a bulk action in the agenda?

Again more clearly: Suppose I've marked several entries in the agenda by
pressing m on each. Then, I've performed one bulk action by pressing B
and e.g. +. Then all marked entries become unmarked again. But, then I'd
like to perform another bulk action on the same set of agenda
entries. Is there any way to recover or store a set of marks?

Thanks for any hint.

Cheers,
  Jean-Marie