From: =?utf-8?Q?S=C3=A9bastien_Vauban?= <wxhgmqzgwmuf-geNee64TY+gS+FvcfC7Uqw <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Enhancing the Org/Gnus experience
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Friday 15th October 2010 15:51:17 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Hi,

A couple of days ago, I've asked (on the Gnus ML) if it was somehow
possible
to add new markers for highlighting Babel blocks (among others).

This is the (highlighted) answer of "Larsi" (author of Gnus):

writes:

>> I would like to get such Org constructs:
>>
>> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>> (setq org-latex-to-pdf-process '("sh -v -x texi2dvi -p -b -c -V %f"))
>> #+end_src
>>
>> or
>>
>> #+begin_src sh
>> ls
>> #+end_src
>>
>> to be *highlighted* when viewed (while reading received messages).
>
> Doesn't Org mode have hooks into Gnus to do stuff like that?

I don't have in mind full fontification like we now have in Org. No: *just
the
basic yellow background*, so that code blocks are outstanding in any mail,
exactly *like it is now* but for the "cut here" markers (or "v+/v-").

Though, I don't know where to begin... Can some Org/Gnus expert give a
hint?

Best regards,
  Seb

--