From: Nathan Neff <nathan.neff <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Modify time entry from agenda?
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Tuesday 14th September 2010 23:20:29 UTC (over 6 years ago)
I think it would be really cool to be able to modify clock-in/clock-out
times
from the agenda.

I realize I can press TAB and jump to a clocked entry and modify the times,
but
if I could press a key and move the start/stop time back and forth by
10 min, that would be
awesome.

At the end of the day there's always 30-40 minute gaps between
items where I was too busy to correct the clock using org-resolve.

I think that a boatload of keypresses could be saved if there was a way to
move
the start/end time of an item forward/backward by 10 minutes from the
agenda.

Am I missing some existing functionality?  I've read Bernt's workflow,
and realize I can
define a 'default' activity which would reduce these gaps.  But, I
would still like to
allocate more time to specific tasks if that's where I really spent the
time.

For example, from the agenda:

organization: 13:40-14:00
specific_task:14:00-14:50 (50 min)
organization: 14:50-15:05

I would put the cursor on the 1st organization task and move the end
time back by 10 min.
Then I would put the cursor on the specific task and move its start
time back by 10 min.

Thanks,
--Nate