From: =?utf-8?Q?S=C3=A9bastien_Vauban?= <wxhgmqzgwmuf-geNee64TY+gS+FvcfC7Uqw <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Refiling notes to current file
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Wednesday 11th August 2010 08:37:46 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Hi,

I always use refiling between different files I have, among others:

- refile.org
- work.org
- personal.org

With =org-refile-use-outline-path= set to ='file=, I have to give the file
name and the target headlines (in steps, as
=org-outline-path-complete-in-steps= is set to =t=).

Great when refiling to another file, less when refiling to the *current
file*,
more over when I also have many file beginning with the same prefixes:

- Notes-on-Latex.org
- Notes-on-Ledger.org
- Notes-on-Lisp.org
- etc.

Shouldn't it be nice to be able to say "current file" by typing =.= or
something like that. An example target would then be:

=./Tramp/Fixes=

instead of

=Notes-on-Lisp.org/Tramp/Fixes=

How do you do that easily?