From: Markus Heller <hellerm2 <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Clock history, C-u C-c C-x C-i not working properly
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Tuesday 10th August 2010 21:32:11 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Hello all,

I have had this issue for quite a while, and now it's finally time to
post it.  I'm using emacs 23.2.1 and orgmode 7.01trans
(release_7.01g.73.g29354) on windoze XP, together with Bernt's clock
history setup.

If I hit C-u C-c C-x C-i, the list of tasks to clock in starts
somewhere in the middle, right now at ``[J]''.  I've had this issue on
emacs 22 and with orgmode 6.36 ...

I did remove things related to clock history from my .emacs, with no
effect.

I am not sure how to track this issue down, so if the experts could
provide some hints, that'd be awesome!!

Thanks and Cheers
Markus