From: Dan Davison <davison <at> stats.ox.ac.uk>
Subject: [OT] minimalist visual appearance for Emacs
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Thursday 29th July 2010 17:11:16 UTC (over 6 years ago)
I've put together a simple package to provide a minimalist visual
appearance for Emacs. Screenshot and info:

http://dandavison.github.com/minimal/

In addition to getting rid of the usual suspects (scroll bars, menu
bars, tool bars), this also replaces the mode line with a thin coloured
separator line. Toggle the minor mode when you need this stuff.

This isn't strictly org-related. However I've added the screenshot to a
new "Org as a research environment" section of the screenshots page on
Worg. It would be good to have some other babel-related screenshots
there.

Dan

Footnotes:

[1] The code is at http://github.com/dandavison/minimal