From: Stephen Eglen <S.J.Eglen <at> damtp.cam.ac.uk>
Subject: Bug: possible bug in latex export [7.01trans (release_6.36.735.g15ca.dirty)]
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Friday 23rd July 2010 15:27:50 UTC (over 6 years ago)
With the example file:
* A

AAAA

*** B

BBBB

* C

CCCC

** D

DDDD

If I hit "C-c C-e d" to convert this to PDF and view it, I see something
like

1 A
AAAA

2 C
CCCC

2.1 D
DDDD

Neither the heading or text of section 'B' appears due to the incorrect
level of B (three stars rather than two).  If I correct the level for B,
the heading and text appears.

I found this today when working on a document.  It is my fault for
getting the level of heading B wrong, but is it possible to keep the
text in the pdf, or put a heading like '2.0.1 B'?

Stephen

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.0)
 of 2010-05-24 on maps
Package: Org-mode version 7.01trans (release_6.36.735.g15ca.dirty)