From: David O'Toole <dto1138 <at> gmail.com>
Subject: hypermedia programming with babel
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Sunday 4th July 2010 20:37:05 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Since discovering org babel, I've been doing a lot of reading and
brainstorming, and have collected some thoughts/code/plans in several
places:

 1. http://github.com/dto/org-babel-lisp

Some very basic compatibility. I'm not experienced enough with either babel
or slime, perhaps someone can help me flesh this code out. I have papers on
file with FSF, please feel free to take org-babel-lisp.el and do whatever
you want.

 2. http://github.com/dto/hypo

My thoughts and some code toward a reproducible-results sort of digital
asset management system, with relevance to games.
Github's formatter messes it up. To read the raw file, use this link:
http://github.com/dto/hypo/raw/master/hypo.org

I've made TODO items for the icons discussion. I want to be able to
define/contribute my own competing theme. How can I help next?

CD: 3ms