From: Puneeth <punchagan <at> gmail.com>
Subject: org2blog - blog from org-mode to wordpress
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Tuesday 29th June 2010 18:35:09 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Hello,

I've been wanting to use org-mode for quite some time but have
started /really/ using it only recently. I am enjoying it, thoroughly.

Over the last weekend, I have written a simple blogging client which
I call org2blog. org2blog provides a simple way of publishing from
org-mode to (wordpress) blogs. (Any blog supporting metaweblog API
is expected to work, but I have not tested it).

It is essentially a port of a [wordpress posting client for muse-mode]
written by [Ashish Shukla], with a couple of new features. It uses the
html export of org and therefore supports tables and images, too. It
uploads any images present on the local machine to wordpress.

It uses xml-rpc.el for talking to wordpress.

org2blog is licensed under GPLv3 and the code is available at [github]

Any comments and suggestions are welcome. I'm hoping someone on the
list will find it useful.

Thanks,
Puneeth

[wordpress posting client for muse-mode]: [http://paste.lisp.org/display/69993]