From: Tom <levelhalom <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Rescheduling an item works properly only if SCHEDULED is after the heading
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Friday 11th June 2010 05:54:36 UTC (over 6 years ago)
I sometimes move the SCHEDULED keyword after textual content of a
heading, because for me the content is more important to see than
the keyword which is a technical detail of org implementation.

The problem is if I use org-schedule on such a heading to
reschedule the task then it inserts a new SCHEDULED keyword after
the heading instead of modifying the existing keyword after the
text content.

Isn't it a bug? Shouldn't org always modify the existing keyword
like it does when the keyword is immediately after the heading?

Org-mode version 6.36