From: Tim O'Callaghan <tim.ocallaghan <at> gmail.com>
Subject: For Org-mode on the go?
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Saturday 5th June 2010 10:10:32 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Just though I'd point out the NanoNote a $99 Linux Palmtop, that
should run Emacs.

"The 本 version of NanoNote is an ultra small form factor computing
device. The device sports a 336 MHz processor, 2GB of flash memory,
microSD slot, head phone jack, USB device and 850mAh Li-ion battery.
It boots Linux out of the box and also boots over USB. It’s targeted
squarely at developers who see the promise of open hardware and want
to roll their own end user experience. It’s the perfect companion for
open content; we envision developers turning the device into a music
or video player for Ogg or an offline Wikipedia or MIT OpenCourseWare
appliance. Or you can simply amaze your friends by creating an ultra
small handheld notebook computer. You choose the distribution. The 本
Nanonote is the first in a line of products that will see the addition
of other hardware capabilities. Get your NanoNote and start a
Nanoproject today. Or join one of the existing projects in our
developer community."

http://sharism.cc/gallery/?bwbps_page_1=1

Planning on getting one to see...

Tim.