From: Steven E. Harris <seh <at> panix.com>
Subject: Re: POLL: the 40 variables project
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Thursday 29th January 2009 22:06:38 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Carsten Dominik  writes:

> So here is my question to all of you.  Could you, in reply to this
> message, list all the Org-related variables that you have customized,
> along with the values you used?

This set hasn't grown much lately, but I'm still not completely "moved
in".

(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.org$" . org-mode))

(define-key mode-specific-map [?a] 'org-agenda)

(setq org-directory "~/doc/org/"
      org-special-ctrl-a/e t
      org-agenda-skip-deadline-if-done t
      org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-done t