From: <srandby <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Re: POLL: the 40 variables project
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Thursday 29th January 2009 14:55:36 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hi Carsten,

Here is what I find in my disorganized .emacs.

(setq org-show-following-heading nil)
(add-hook 'org-mode-hook 'turn-on-font-lock)
'(org-export-html-style "")
'(org-export-skip-text-before-1st-heading t)
'(org-show-entry-below (quote ((default))))
'(org-show-siblings (quote ((default) (isearch t))))

Scott Randby