From: Carsten Dominik <dominik <at> science.uva.nl>
Subject: Re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: Sunday 21st December 2008 17:17:49 UTC (over 7 years ago)

> From: Christopher DeMarco
> Date: December 21, 2008 4:29:42 AM GMT+01:00
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Print headlines including DEADLINE?
>

> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 10:00:35AM +0100, Carsten Dominik wrote:
>
>> (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
>>      '(("x" "With deadline columns" alltodo ""
>> 	 ((org-agenda-overriding-columns-format "%20ITEM %DEADLINE")
>> 	  (org-agenda-start-view-columns-initially t)))))
>
> This doesn't seem to work :-/

Hi Christopher,

Seems I mistyped a variable name.  I just tested
the following, and it works for me:

    (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
          '(("p" "Projects" tags "+xxx|+xx|+x"
             ((org-agenda-overriding-columns-format "%20ITEM %DEADLINE")
              (org-agenda-view-columns-initially t)))))

This does work for me, at least to some extend.  There may still be
issues
which have to do with local and global bindings, which I have
not been able to sort out.

- Carsten